Welcome to our on-tour reference library!
1. Could everyone please join WhatsApp?
This is a convenient way for me to confirm arrangements or notify you of changes; and you can contact me and one another as well.
2. Art Materials: does anyone need me to resend the email with Anne’s recommendations? I can purchase a kit for anyone who is running short of time.
3. BBC podcast about GOK and the influence of the desert on her paintings: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p040jr6c
4. The Heard Museum in Phoenix, Native American Art:
5. How does altitude effect the body?
6. Santa Fe Opera and Madame Butterfly: https://www.theopera101.com/operas/butterfly/
7. Preview Taliesin West:
8. Malcolm Gladwell podcast about differences between sad/real country music and rock music and the people who listen:
9. International Folk Art Market:
10. ART Santa Fe:
11. Georgia O’Keeffe Museum + short video:
12. Mabel Dodge Luhan House, Taos:
13. Mary Jane Colter, architect and designer:
14. Avoid getting sick on the plane:
15. Weather in Phoenix:
16. Weather in Santa Fe:
20. La Fonda on the Plaza, history and pics:
21. The Santa Fe Margarita Trail – get your passport!
22. Happy Hour/s in Santa Fe:
23. I received the following emails this week:
Judith—The current exhibition is outstanding and includes work from a terrific Native American artist, Michael Namingha. I hope your group will enjoy it. I will check with our curatorial team to see what their schedule is like for the 12th. I will be out of town, so unfortunately not have the chance to say hello in person, but please let me extend the warmest welcome from afar!
Kind regards, Cathy
Cathy Ullery Director, Employee and Organizational Development
Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you and your group on July 12th. I’ll be sorry to miss you visit (I’ll be off-site as mentioned previously) but I know you will have a fantastic experience and great trip.
Safe travels, Cody Hartley
Senior Director, Collections and Interpretation
Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Judith – I saw Madame Butterfly on Saturday night and absolutely loved it. It’s a beautiful production. Enjoy, and hope to meet you!
Kathy Murphy Prenevost
Advertising & Group Sales Manager
The Santa Fe Opera
We are delighted to host you and your group at Art Santa Fe 2018! I will have your group name on the list at WILL CALL. Just check in at the Registration Desk/WILL CALL area and we will get you right in.
Art Santa Fe 2018 will present its 18th edition of the show. This year’s event will feature a wide range of exhibitors from around the world, bringing some of the most intriguing artists to Santa Fe. In addition, the show will feature leading local galleries, artists and art institutions.
Opening Night Preview Party – Thursday, July 12 | 5 PM – 9 PM
Friday, July 13 | 12 PM – 7 PM
Saturday, July 14 | 12 PM – 7 PM
Sunday, July 15 | 11 AM – 5 PM
Program Schedule: http://www.artsantafe.com/attend/programs/
If I can further assist, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Exhibitor/Community Relations Manager
Redwood Media Group, ART Santa Fe
This is from my artist friend, Cynyhia Smith Stibolt, who lives in Santa Fe:
Wonderful to hear from you and will certainly love seeing you, your tour looks wonderful and will be a great success. Busy here, I would love to meet your travelers and share my work…hope you will have time for me! I will look forward to the 11th and leave a message at the La Fonda. You will enjoy the hotel…and dining room.
All best wishes and hope you will have a wonderful time! CYNTHIA